New volunteering opportunities
New Volunteering Opportunities
EDA are pleased to announce that we are now in the position to offer a number of new Volunteering opportunities. These are available as a result of an EDA partnership with the new Enfield Connections service.
Would you like to:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Face new experiences or challenges
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Experience different cultures and communities
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Explore different career and job opportunities
- Get relevant training or develop skills.
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then we may have a volunteering role that suits you.
As a medium size voluntary sector group run by and for disabled people, EDA provides support in a number of areas including information advice and advocacy we specialise in welfare rights, housing, employment and disabled peoples issues. We provide advice and support with independent living, direct payments and personal health budgets, payroll support and dbs checks. We attend community events, hold social events and run support groups.
Due to the breadth of our services we have a variety of volunteering opportunities available and volunteers can choose to specialise in areas of specific interest.
What you can expect
- A volunteer post tailored to your needs.
- Full training, supervision and support.
- Reasonable expenses
- A considerate environment
- EDA is a friendly inclusive organisation offering a supportive volunteering environment.
If you are interested in a volunteering role at EDA please contact us for an informal chat.
Tel: 020 8373 6228